Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My new book is now available on Amazon!




My latest book, a biography about screen legend Marilyn Monroe, is now available on amazon in both paperback and digital format. I really enjoyed working on this project because I've always been a fan of Marilyn's and I wanted to create a different type of biography than I'd been able to find for her. In addition to telling the story of her childhood, career, romances, and death, I tried to give the reader insight about the laws and social standards of that era. Many readers, especially those in their teens or 20s, may find it fascinating to learn what it was like to be an American woman during that time, and may view her choices differently because of it. It's my hope you find her story interesting and have a good time reading MARILYN: LOVED BY YOU



myBook.to/marilyn

No comments: