Friday, May 29, 2015

Marlo Thomas Is An Actress


Marlo Thomas Is An Actress

Posting a rerun of one of the first stories I put on the Internet, back in 2011. It was for a site called SMITH The Moment and the idea was to share a moment in your life that made a difference for you. Since that time I've posted many stories (and filled up 2 books with them!) but this story definitely remains a reader favorite. It's also special to me because I sent it to Marlo Thomas who actually read it and favorited it on Twitter, amazing me when I saw that notification in my email. I've also done this story as a speaking piece in a video on youtube. Hope you like it!

*the long version of Marlo Thomas Is an Actress appears in the collection Green Shoes Mean I Love You available at www.amieryan.com*

No comments: